Sarina Jain, founder of Masala Dance and Fitness, is as chut-pati as the Cilantro Chutney she shows us how to make. What does chut-pati mean? Let’s just say there is no translation in English, you just gotta experience it for yourself. We love to pair it with Sarina’s Sooji Sandwich recipe. Chutney is a must with any Indian snack, and can also be served with the main course. If you love cilantro, give this easy to make recipe a whirl. If you want to experience something even more chut-pati, visit Sarina at MasalaDance.com. Ingredients
1.5 bunches cilantro chopped
1/4 cup water
juice of 1-2 small lemons Spices
1/2 tsp toasted cumin powder
1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
1 inch ginger Cook
1. Combine all ingredients, except for cilantro, in a blender
2. Add 1/4 portion of cilantro and pulse
3. Once initial amount becomes the consistency of a thick liquid, add another 1/4 portion and pulse
4. Repeat until all cilantro is used.
5. Enjoy with a snack like Sooji Sandwiches!