Here is a recipe I recently did for GenerationGinger.com. Enjoy!–Getting ready for the Superbowl but don’t want to limit yourself to potato chips? Try this hearty, healthy, and tasty recipe that is sure to be a hit, regardless of who wins (or loses). Everyone knows, good food is the key to a successful event. Even if that event is you sitting at home in your pajamas. So whip up this snack and get ready to cheer! Ingredients
1 cup sprouted moong dal
1/2 medium onion diced
1/2 tomato diced
1/4 cup Spanish peanuts
Juice of half a lemon
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
1 Thai green chili diced
1 tbsp oil
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium.
2. Saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
3. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
4. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
6. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature, serve, and enjoy!